Nearly all of our graduates at UCF School of Modeling, Simulation, and Training gain employment in their field after graduation. We estimate 90 percent of graduates find positions immediately, with the remaining 10 percent being in special circumstances, such as they were already retired, went on to Ph.D. studies instead or needed more time to get employment after M.S. completion.